In connection with your transaction, Select Cars Of Cleveland may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on finance applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and,
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
- We may disclose all of the information that we collect about you as described above, while you are a consumer, customer, or former customer, to our affiliates and to non-affiliated third parties.
- We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you, while you are a consumer, customer, or former customer, to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as banks, captive financial companies, credit unions, and financial institutions.
- Non-financial companies, such as auto manufacturers, market research firms, etc.
- We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We may disclose, while you are a consumer, customer, or former customer, any information we collect about you to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. This disclosure is permitted by law; there is no opt-out opportunity available.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.